Expert Nationwide Helicopter Service
Pipeline Patrols are one of CBH’S core competencies. Currently, we patrol over 100,000 miles annually (to include transmission, distribution, gathering, and storage lines) and excel in areas from the routine patrol to the more exotic (LDS, storm patrol, 911 incursion, and video capabilities with our Cineflex).
- Routine Aerial Patrol: Survey ROW for incursions and provide excellent aerial photography and GPS Coordinates
- LDS: utilizing Apogee: 50 samples per second of methane, total hydrocarbons and CO2
- LDS: utilizing ALMA: Infrared laser, system analyzes, and tests for methane
- 911 Incursion: Identify dangerous situations and relay back to client (Near Instantaneous Notifications)
- Storm Patrol: Full fleet available to ensure safety (MD 500, Bell 206, R44 Raven II)
- CBH utilizes the latest technology to ensure all patrols are done in a timely and efficient manner. CBH offers next business day reporting for routine aerial patrols and near instantaneous turn-around for 911 incursions. 2 pilot system utilized to increase efficiency and effectiveness. All flight crews OQ Certified (in-house Veriforce Certificated Trainer), cross trained and OSHA safety trained.